21st April, 2016
We are delighted to welcome Jane Hendry and Georgia Ayre who recently joined us in the Client Services team. Many of our clients may be familiar with Jane as she previously worked with us up until 2014. Georgia has spent the last few years travelling and prior to that spent 4 years as a Personal Assistant within another Financial Advisory business.
Our Graduate Intern, Dominic Harrison, will also be starting with us from September 2016. We are delighted that the offer of working with a large bank in London hasn’t enticed Dominic away and instead he has decided to work for us in Newark. Dominic will be working within our Technical Solutions and Investment teams and will be studying to complete his ACCA accountancy qualifications over the course of the next year.
We have almost completed our interviews for this summers’ Graduate Internship and will shortly be announcing the lucky candidate.
Our team have been busy studying for further industry qualifications over the last couple of months and we have had a 100% pass rate year-to-date. Recent passes include
- Insurance, Legal and Regulatory – Alan Jackson & Richard Wilson (Account Handler, Risk)
- Long Term Care – Neil Holmes (Financial Planner)
- Pensions and Retirement Planning – Alex Chappell (Investment Analyst) and Jo Fell (Technical Solutions)
- Regulation and Ethics – Claire Jenkins (Client Services)
- Trusts – Oliver Crampton (Financial Planner)
Congratulations on such fantastic results!